The committee is the group of people responsible for running the club, they make policy decisions, organise activities and liaise with both the University and CFT. These are the people you should talk to if you want to see something changed within the club. The current committee are listed below.
Captain, Giuseppe Alessio Verni
- Main liaison with the UCC Clubs Executive
- Responsible for the overall running of the club
- Contact for general enquiries or anything to do with how the club is run.
Dive Officer, Naoime Roche
- Main liaison with CFT
- Responsible for overseeing all diving activities
- Contact for anything related to CFT rules or procedures
- Must be informed of all diving activities beforehand
Training Officer, Bogdan Coca
- Coordinates training for new trainees.
- Contact for anything related to lectures, pool training or trainee dives.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer, Ingrid Lager Gotaas
- Responsible for managing the clubs finances.
- Contact for anything related to money.
Secretary, Daragh O’Boyle
- Responsible for recording minutes of committee meetings
- Contact for anything related to committee meetings
Entertainment Officer, Ger O’Donaghue
- Responsible for spreading joy and happiness.
- Contact for anything related to social events
Boat Officer, Mikey Martin
- Responsible for keeping our boat in working condition
- Contact for anything related to the boat.
Equipment Officer, Billy O’Connor
- Responsible for keeping our kit in working condition
- Contact for anything related to the club equipment.