After discussing it, we’ve decided to break up the deadline for payments. €240 is a lot for people to put together at short notice, so we’re OK to take money in instalments. Here is what we need, when we need it, and how to get it to us:
WHAT AND WHEN
- €135 for snorkelling gear and log book by Tuesday 8 October;
- €50 for CFT membership by Tuesday 5 November;
- €50 for the equipment levy by Tuesday 12 November.
These are the latest dates we can reasonably manage. We need to place the order for snorkelling gear and logbooks as soon as possible, so that you guys can start training. We will need CFT membership in order to insure people for the weekend away in Baltimore, and we’ll need the equipment levy before we do scuba training in the NMCI.
You are welcome to pay the full whack up-front if that’s more convenient for you, of course.
HOW TO PAY
You can pay in either of two ways.
- By cash or cheque (made out to “UCC Subaqua Club”) at the P.E. Office, located in Ferry Lodge, close to the Mardyke Arena and marked on this Google Map: http://goo.gl/maps/Fblut
- By lodging it directly into the UCC Clubs account using the details below. If you do this, it is extremely important to REFERENCE THE SUBAQUA CLUB WHEN MAKING THE LODGEMENT. It’s one big account that all the clubs use, so if you don’t specify Subaqua when putting the money in, it will float around until somebody claims it. For safety’s sake, consider emailing me when you’ve made the lodgement to confirm.
Bank: Bank of Ireland Name: UCC Clubs Account Sort code: 90 96 95 Account number: 79337705
Please don’t bring cash to the lectures. It’s not fair to expect instructors to look after potentially hundreds of Euro of your money.
We don’t want the issue of money to be more of a problem for people than it absolutely has to be. The €135 is non-negotiable — we simply have to get the equipment for you in time to start training — but if you have some sort of issue with the subsequent dates, please email me and we’ll do our best to come to some arrangement.